- ‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as ‘the data subject’); is deemed to be an “identifiable natural person” a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity; (Article 4 of the RGPD)
- ‘Processing‘ means any operation or set of operations performed or not using automated processes and applied to data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction; (Article 4 of the RGPD)
- ‘Data controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or by the law of a Member State, the controller may be designated or the specific criteria applicable to his appointment may be provided for by the law of the Member State Union or by the law of a Member State; (Article 4 of the RGPD)
The controller is identified below:
Foederis, 42 Chemin de la Bruyere, 69570, Dardilly, France
Personal data collected
The personal data collected by Foederis are as follows:
- In our contact forms:
– The name, company, number of employees, e-mail, cost code, phone.
– Connection via LinkedIn or other social network account,
– Other personal information.
- In the recruitment forms for job vacancies:
– Last name, first name, E-mail, phone
– CV and covering letter
- In the newsletter:
Purpose of the collection of personal data
Personal data are collected to enable you to receive information from us.
When you give us your data, Foederis then performs one or more of the following:
- Contact you by phone and/or email in response to your request formulated via a contact form on our website.
- Send you invitations to events organized by Foederis and its partners.
- Send you our newsletter (following your subscription request).
- Send you information and specific content about Fœderis’ offers (in connection with your request formulated in the forms or via email or telephone).
- To contact you regarding a job vacancy to which you have applied on our website.
Transfer of data to an external provider?
The data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to an external service provider.
Transfer of data outside the EU?
The data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
The retention period of the data is determined by Foederis and set as part of its data retention policy. It has been defined according to legal and contractual obligations. As soon as the legal time frame is passed, all personal data are deleted.
Rights of data subjects
- Right of access to your personal data
You have the right to request confirmation from Foederis that personal data about you are or are not being processed.
Foederis will be able to provide you with a copy of the personal data being processed. However, we may require the payment of reasonable fees based on administrative costs for any additional copies requested.
When submitting an application electronically, the information is provided in an electronic form in common use, unless the person concerned requests otherwise.
- Right to request the rectification of your personal data
In the event that we are made aware that one of your personal data is inaccurate, you have the right to obtain, as soon as possible, the rectification of personal data about you.
- Right to be forgotten (right to erasure)
The right to erase data is applicable in certain limiting cases:
- Where personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- Where the data subject objects to the treatment necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Foederis and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing,
- When personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- Right to portability
Data subjects have the right to receive the personal data concerning them that they have provided to Foederis in certain special cases: when the purposes are based solely on the consent of the persons and when the processing is carried out using automated processes.
In the aforementioned cases, the data will be transmitted in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
To exercise your rights, contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address: Foederis, 42 Chemin de la Bruyère, 69570 Dardilly, France, accompanied by a signed copy of an identity card.
Foederis defines and implements appropriate technical security measures to prevent unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure of data in an accidental or unlawful manner.